- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Win 2 tickets to a BSC show & a year membership to Ancestry.com!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote In My Blood
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Win a Carnival of Madness TunesTube!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote SIT Strings Interviews Black Stone's Jon Lawhon
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote BSC Shazam Session!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Five lucky fans get to ask Black Stone Cherry some questions!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote We have a new T-Shirt in our store!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Last batch of Carnival of Madness tour dates!!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Win an autographed copy of the new CD!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote We are guests on OCTANE (Sirius XM channel 37)!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote FREE IN STORE ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE/SIGNING in Glasgow, KY!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote ORDER “Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea” RIGHT HERE!
- Black Stone Cherry Webteam wrote Black Stone Cherry Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea Bundle
Latest Blogs Written / Site Activity
Check out the latest BSC interview with bassist Jon Lawhon HERE. The interview was conducted on the band's tour bus.
Check out the exclusive Shazam session performance of "White Trash Millionaire" HERE!
1) Do you still get nervous before a gig? From Paulguy
You always have that nervous energy before walking onstage. If it goes away something isn't right!
2) My question is which song do you guys as a band enjoy performing the most? Blindman92
That's always the tough one because it changes with every crowd we play for! Our songs are like our children. Some behave better than others but sometimes they all have their special moments!
3) Do you feel that you've managed to stay true to your dreams of how you wanted your lives in BSC to be, or do you feel you've had to make any compromises bowing to media/label/social/any pressures? Bexstonecherry
I believe we are right where we need to be right now and are lucky to get to do what we want. You always have to compromise but the end result always makes it worth it.
4) I am Daniel from Argentina, and want to know what amps and distortion pedals Chris and Ben used to have that amazing sound. daniel marnetti
Ben uses peavey 6505 amps
I use budda sd45 amps
We generally don't use distortion pedals. Only a fuzz or two on some solos!!
5) What is the best gift you have recived from your fans?BlackStoneJohn
Every time we get to hear you guys sing the songs back to us and tell us the stories of how our songs have touched you. The truth is music are what feelings sound like. And to know some of you share those feelings makes it all worth it!!
Greeting Carnival of Madness Fans!
We are finally ready to announce our last batch of Carnival of Madness tour dates. Check out our tour dates page for final routing and VIP package options. The full press release is below.
THE SECOND ANNUAL
“CARNIVAL OF MADNESS”
ANNOUNCES NEW DATES
Annual Summer Tour to Feature Platinum Artist Theory of a Deadman,
Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, Adelitas Way and newcomer Emphatic
The highly anticipated Carnival of Madness Tour has added more dates to the 15 previously announced. Joining the Carnival this summer will be Theory of a Deadman, Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, Adelitas Way and Emphatic.
Sponsored by Monster Energy Drink, the trek will steamroll through North America starting August 13 in Twin Lakes, WI. See below for the complete list of shows.
VIP ticket pre-sales for these new dates are now available for fans belonging to Theory of a Deadman’s Deadfan Club, and on the Carnival of Madness mailing list at www.carnivalofmadness.com. VIP bundles that include a meet and greet with Theory of a Deadman, fan club membership, exclusive merchandise, and tickets will be available for purchase HERE
The public on-sale for the first new shows was Friday, June 10. All of the ticket on-sale info can be found at www.carnivalofmadness.com. The “Carnival” ticket price acknowledges the current state of the economy offering an “affordable” ticket that will be in the $25 - $35 range.
The Carnival of Madness Tour made its inaugural launch in 2010 with Shinedown, Sevendust, Chevelle, Puddle Of Mudd and 10 Years, which proved to be one of the biggest Rock shows of the summer as a Top 50 tour.
For up-to-the minute news and information, please visit www.carnivalofmadness.com.
CARNIVAL OF MADNESS 2011 TOUR DATES
Sat, August 13 Twin Lakes, WI Shadow Hill Ranch
Sun, August 14 Chillicothe, IL Three Sisters Park
Tues, August 16 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre
Wed, August 17 Indianapolis, IN The Lawn at White River State Park
Fri, August 19 Council Bluffs, IA Harrah’s Casino
** Sat, August 20 Sedalia, MO Missouri State Fairgrounds
Tues, August 23 Fargo, ND The Hub (outdoors)
Wed, August 24 Sioux Falls, SD Sioux Falls Arena
Fri, August 26 Louisville, KY KY State Fair/Cardinal Stadium
Sat, August 27 Waterloo, IA McElroy Auditorium (outdoors)
Sun, August 28 St. Paul, MN Minnesota State Fair
Wed, August 31 Albany, NY Times Union Center
Thurs, September 1 Allentown, PA The Great Allentown Fair
Sat, September 3 Hampton Beach, NH Hampton Beach Casino
Sun, September 4 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
Mon, September 5 Fitchburg, MA Central Mass Expo Center
Wed, September 7 Baltimore, MD Pier Six Concert Pavilion
Fri, September 9 Big Flats, NY Tag’s Summer Stage
Sat, September 10 Atlantic City, NJ House of Blues
Sun, September 11 Huntington, WV Harris Riverfront Park
Tues, September 13 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Uptown Amp.
Wed, September 14 Fayetteville, NC Crown Coliseum
Fri, September 16 Tulsa, OK Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino
Sat, September 17 Poplar Bluff, MS Black River Coliseum
** Black Stone Cherry will not be at this show.
The lyric video for Black Stone Cherry's latest single, "Like I Roll," premiered on GuitarWorld.com yesterday, and now you can check it out above! It was created by the band themselves - let us know what you think!
"Like I Roll" comes from Black Stone Cherry's Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, which is available everywhere now; grab a copy from the Roadrunner webstore!
For the Black Stone Cherry boys, their family tradition of music is “in their blood”. What tradition is in your family’s blood? Have you ever wanted to find out more about your family tree? In celebration of the release of Black Stone Cherry’s single “In My Blood”, we are giving away a year premium membership to Ancestry.com plus tickets to see the Black Stone Cherry show of your choice! Just tell us what runs through your family’s blood and why you want to find out more about your family history. Tag both Black Stone Cherry and Ancestry.com on Facebook (note, you must like both facebook pages to tag) in your post and we will be able to track the entries, also please include your email in your post. We will read all the entries and pick our favorite! Winners will be announced on Friday January 27th. The grand prize is a year long membership to Ancestry.com and we will also pick a few runners up to win copies of the 2012 version of Family Tree Maker.
And if you feel inclined to further discover your family history, head over to Ancestry.com and download a free trial memberships where you can explore the world's largest online family history resource – FREE for 14 Days!
Good luck Everyone! We can't wait to read your stories.
Kentucky rockers Black Stone Cherry are putting the final touches on their upcoming album, Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea, due out May 31st. You can pre-order the album right now and get a special added bonus! For the gents, you can get an exclusive Black Stone Cherry bandana and T-shirt. For the ladies, you will receive a White Trash Millionaire tank top plus a nameplate necklace.
Click on the images below to purchase your bundle today!